Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things about living in Texas that no longer seem weird to me

  • flipping through at least 5 Spanish TV stations while looking for NBC
  • traffic lights flipped on their sides
  • losing count of the number of Corvettes and pimped-out 1984 Nissan Sentras I see on the road
  • feeder roads for the highways
  • walking into work every day and seeing "Mission Control Center" written on the wall
  • telling people I work for NASA, because everyone works for NASA
  • continuously using Unix commands by mistake in Windows applications
  • not being interested in watching HBO's From the Earth to the Moon series on DVD because I already get too much of it at work
  • living among palm trees
  • having people ask me if I'm married
  • having people ask me if I have kids
  • turning on the A/C in March

No comments: