Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Chicago weekend

Ahh, vacation. Josh and I had a fantastic time in Chicago, although two and a half days is definitely not enough time to see everything there is to see. In sifting through my pictures, it looks like I only took photos from the John Hancock Center, both when we were there during the day and when we stopped by the Signature Lounge later at night for drinks. I guess that means I still need to steal some of Josh's pictures. :)

In any case, here are a few of my favorites:

Josh in the Hancock Observatory

Chicago skyline from the Shedd Aquarium

Lakeshore Drive, seen from the Hancock Center

The only decent night shot I got from the Hancock

The old water tower, one of the few buildings that survived the Great Chicago Fire

A psychedelic shot from the Signature Lounge

More to come later...

1 comment:

Gavin said...

I love the night shot from the Hancock building.