Tuesday, August 01, 2006

JSC FCU

I am still a member of the JSC Federal Credit Union even though I'm no longer an employee at a qualifying institution or even a resident of Houston. This is primarily due to laziness on my part, but it's also because they have good rates, convenient online services, blah, blah. Anyway, I was checking my account this afternoon to make sure my direct deposit had gone through when I took a closer look at the banner on their website:


So they've got a little flash movie of some Star Trek Enterprise-inspired thing floating over the Earth instead of, I don't know... maybe the Space Shuttle? How about the International Space Station??

I guess I can add "sense of humor" to the list of things I like about the credit union.

2 comments:

Becca said...

That had to be a hack or something. Its not there anymore. Plus, it would be totally copyright infringement for them to use that without paying star trek very high priced royalties, which i hope they're not doing..

melanie said...

Yeah, I just checked this morning and it's back to the ISS. Haha, I agree about the royalties.