Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Resume writing

Tonight I spent way longer than necessary updating my resume for the career fair next week. It's amazing how long you can debate between "action" words to describe things you've done at work... developed, produced, constructed, determined, analyzed, performed... bleh. And I also can't decide if I want to keep the objective on my resume - on one hand, it gives the reader an immediate idea of what field I'm in, but I always feel like my objective sounds stupid and completely obvious, since I can't come up with anything more creative than, "To obtain a challenging full-time position in aerospace engineering." Double bleh.

Tomorrow is my last day of work/class this week because I'm leaving on Friday to go to Indianapolis for my cousin's wedding. Yes, to be a hot pink blob. The wedding is going to be a lot of fun since I haven't seen much of my extended family in a while, and Josh is able to come too, so I'll have a date. :) Of course, the downside is that he'll have to put up with my crazy family for the weekend. And I may have to wear my glasses during the wedding since my eyes are still messed up. Still. STILL! But that's a story for another time...

Anyway, going home to the midwest for the weekend. I'm excited. :)

No comments: