Friday, February 25, 2005

Good day

In an email I received this morning:

To Melaniec c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c Millerc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c:
I am delighted to be writing to you today to tell you of your acceptance to the graduate program in the Aeronautics and Astronautics Department at MIT. You will receive a formal notice of acceptance from the Institute, but we wanted to get the good news to you as quickly as possible.


Yay!! And on my birthday, even. Good timing! Now, if I only got a second email that went something like this...

To Melanie Miller (sorry about all the weird boxes last time - we cut them out here):
I am delighted to be writing to you today to tell you of your enormous grant to cover all your expenses while in the graduate program in the Aeronautics and Astronautics Department at MIT. You will receive a formal fatty check from the Institute, but we wanted to get the good news to you as quickly as possible.

Ah well... in any case, I'm excited. :)

No comments: