Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pictures


The only picture I have of my (former) hamster Nina Posted by Hello

Yay! I finally figured out how to use the photo posting on blogger. Now if I could only set up links to my friends' blogs from my own...

My other big accomplishment for tonight was buying a plane ticket to go to Vegas this weekend. Ahhh! I've gone back and forth on it for a long time - at first I was really excited to go, but then I found out from my friend who's organizing the trip that it would basically be me and 10 guys. That would have been a little too weird, so I decided not to go. But then last night he told me that there would only be four of them going from Boston and meeting up with their friend Ehren in Las Vegas. So then I wanted to go again. But tickets were ridiculously expensive. So then I decided not to go. But then the more I thought about it, I realized four things: 1) It's my 23rd birthday on Friday and this would be a great way to celebrate, 2) I've never been to Vegas, 3) We'll be staying in Ehren's converted school bus (yes, the yellow cheese wagon variety) the whole weekend and have a chance to go climbing/hiking/camping in Red Rock Canyon, and 4) In two months I won't be able to tell you the price I paid for my ticket, but it'll definitely be an unforgettable trip. Therefore, I bought a ticket. Guys, I'm so sorry I'll be missing the shot party on Saturday night... take lots of pictures!!

1 comment:

Neill said...

What are you some kind of rocket scientist or what?